One Israeli killed, two wounded in West Bank shooting attack
Palestinians in the West Bank opened fire in the southern Hebron Hills Friday afternoon, killing one Israeli man and lightly wounding two other girls. According to Haaretz, the Israeli army said the gunmen shot at a vehicle near the West Bank settlement of "Beit Hagai". The Palestinians apparently fired from a passing car and fled the scene.
The critically wounded man was shot in the head, according to Israel Radio and was rushed to a Jerusalem hospital, where he died shortly later.
Fatah's armed wing, Al Aqsa Martyrs Brigades and al Quds Brigades have jointly claimed responsibility for the attack.
- West Bank: Three Israeli settlers, Palestinian activist killed
- Al Aqsa Martyrs Brigades claim responsibility for settler killing as three Palestinians shot dead
- Israeli soldier shot dead in West Bank, Palestinian killed in Gaza Strip
- Al Aqsa Martyrs Brigades claim Jerusalem shooting attack; One Israeli killed
- Four Palestinians killed in Gaza Strip, One settler shot dead in W. Bank