One Israeli killed, two wounded in West Bank shooting attack
Palestinians in the West Bank opened fire in the southern Hebron Hills Friday afternoon, killing one Israeli man and lightly wounding two other girls. According to Haaretz, the Israeli army said the gunmen shot at a vehicle near the West Bank settlement of "Beit Hagai". The Palestinians apparently fired from a passing car and fled the scene.
The critically wounded man was shot in the head, according to Israel Radio and was rushed to a Jerusalem hospital, where he died shortly later.
Fatah's armed wing, Al Aqsa Martyrs Brigades and al Quds Brigades have jointly claimed responsibility for the attack.
- One Israeli soldier killed, two wounded in West Bank shooting attack
- Israeli girl killed in shooting attack near West Bank city of Qalqiliya
- West Bank: One Israeli policeman killed, three wounded in shooting attack
- Shooting Attack in Southern Israel; Two Israelis, Two Palestinian Attackers Killed
- Two Israelis wounded in Jerusalem shooting attack