Online Recruitment Company to Manage IT Training Program in Egypt
A Cairo-based regional online recruitment company has been selected by IBM Egypt and the ministry of education to supervise a program to train IT students, reported the weekly Middle East Times.
Skill-link.com will manage the application processing, testing, interviewing and selection of trainees who are looking to enroll in the national graduates IT training program offered by IBM Egypt in collaboration with the Egyptian Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, it said.
The program provides 750 trainees with 900 hours of training over a period of six months.
Training includes e-business applications development, e-commerce applications design, and Web solutions development using Lotus Notes – Albawaba.com
- Egypt to Train 44,000 on IT
- Oracle Academy trains teachers under major education initiative in Egypt
- 33 new Middle East graduates to benefit from HP’s Summer Sales Training Programme
- Cisco to Help Bolster Egyptian IT Skills
- First Emirate VEDC Trainees Complete Work Placement Programme with Etihad Airways