Oracle Offers Applications Training to Business Professionals at Summits throughout the Middle East
Oracle is inviting business professionals across the Middle East to an Oracle® Applications Summit to learn how Oracle’s products can streamline their business processes and facilitate consistent, accurate information management.
Oracle Applications Summits will be offered in Kuwait, Riyadh, and Dubai. The Oracle Applications Day in Dubai is scheduled to take place on the 25th of August at the JW Marriott Hotel Dubai. Interested participants are invited to register online for the limited number of spaces at http://events.oracle.com/.
At each summit, Oracle experts will lead participants through detailed demonstrations of how Oracle Financials, Oracle Human Resource Management System, and Oracle Supply Chain allow companies to minimize costs, efficiently manage workforces, and optimize the flow of goods and information across supply chains. The Oracle Applications Day will also give participants an opportunity to network with fellow industry professionals and discuss the day’s most important business application challenges with Oracle experts.
· Oracle Events - http://events.oracle.com/.
Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL) is the world’s largest enterprise software company. For more information about Oracle, please visit our Web site at http://www.oracle.com.
# # #
Oracle is a registered trademark of Oracle Corporation and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
- Oracle Academy Offers Advanced Business And Technology Training To More Than 120 Teachers Across Europe, Middle East & Africa
- hyperlink and hcl enter into a strategic partnership for a joint go-to-market in middle east on the oracle applications portfolio
- Oracle Europe, Middle East & Africa Reports Strong Performance for the Fiscal Year 2006 as Total Revenues Increase by 10% - Over 100% Applications
- Oracle stresses the power of education to create change in Saudi Arabia