Palestinian Boy Declared Clinically Dead
A nine-year-old boy shot in the head by Israeli troops who fired on Palestinian youths Tuesday during clashes in the south of the Gaza Strip has been declared clinically dead, hospital sources said.
The hospital said earlier that Sami Abu Jazar had been hit in the head by a live round during the clashes at Rafah.
An AFP photographer who witnessed the clashes said the boy was standing some distance away and was taking no part in the stone-throwing against Israeli soldiers. He said the boy had been wearing his school uniform - GAZA CITY (AFP)
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Palestinian Policeman Dies, Boy Clinically Dead after Clashes with Israeli Army Midday Sunday
- A Palestinian Youth Declared Clinically Dead in Gaza Strip
- Fourteen Palestinians Killed, One Clinically Dead in Clashes with Israeli Soldiers
- Palestinian Teenager Declared Brain Dead after Being Shot in Gaza
- Palestinian Boy Clinically Dead after Bethlehem Clashes