Palestinian Boy Killed in Gaza Clashes
A Palestinian boy aged 13 was shot dead on Monday when Israeli forces fired on demonstrators during clashes in Netzarim in the Gaza Strip, medical sources said.
His death brought to 41 the number killed in fierce clashes involving Israeli forces, Palestinians and Israeli Arabs over the past five days, most of them Palestinians.
The victim was identified as Imad Ghazi Nabil.
Witnesses reported heavy exchanges of fire between Israeli forces and Palestinians after the death in Netzarim, near an isolated Jewish settlement.
About 20 people had been injured in fighting in Netzarim in the central Gaza Strip and at Khan Yunis to the south, witnesses said – GAZA CITY (AFP)
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Eight Palestinians Wounded in Explosion at Security Compound in Gaza
- Second Palestinian Killed in Gaza Street Battles Tuesday
- Death Toll Rises to Five in Confrontations with Israeli Troops in Palestinian Lands
- Twelve Palestinians Injured in Clashes in Gaza Strip
- Fourteen Palestinians Killed, One Clinically Dead in Clashes with Israeli Soldiers