Palestinian changes wheel for Jewish settler
An Israeli businesswoman living on a Jewish settlement said a Palestinian car thief changed her wheel after a puncture left her stranded at night on a West Bank road, an Israeli newspaper reported Wednesday.
"I felt lost standing next to my vehicle, south of Hebron, not knowing what to do and fearing the worst," Guishra Schwartz, who runs a factory manufacturing cosmetics in a nearby settlement, told Maariv.
"Suddenly, a Palestinian came out of the shadows and offered to help. He got out of a vehicle he said he had stolen in Beersheva, and I was terrified," she said.
"But he immediately told me not to worry and started changing the wheel, explaining that it was his duty to help Israelis because of the truce," the businesswoman added. (Albawaba.com)
- Report: Palestinians Killed Arab Israeli, Not Settler, in Drive-by Shooting
- Jewish Settler Killed in Bethlehem
- Palestinian Killed, Three Injured by Israeli Fire in Gaza Strip
- Palestinians: Female Jewish Settler Attacked Waqf Officials in Hebron
- Israel Shells PA Posts in Jericho, Nablus 'in Retaliation' to Palestinian Fire