Palestinian Dies in Hospital from Wounds Sustained in Clashes with Israeli Army
A 30-year-old Palestinian man died in a hospital in Ramallah Sunday of wounds sustained in clashes with Israeli soldiers three days earlier, hospital sources said.
Raed Hammudeh was seriously wounded when he was hit in the head by a rubber-coated bullet fired by an Israeli soldier during the clash in the West Bank town of Ramallah.
His death brings to 107 the number killed since a wave of violence spread across the troubled territories and Israel from September 28. The vast majority of the dead are Palestinians. More than 3,000 have been injured -- RAMALLAH, West Bank (AFP)
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Palestinian dies of wounds after clashes with Israeli troops in West Bank
- Israeli Army Wounds 39 Palestinians in West Bank, Palestinians Respond by Killing Soldier, Settler
- Two Palestinians killed in Gaza Strip and Nablus, eight others injured; Three Palestinians die of wounds
- Palestinian dies, three Israelis wounded
- Second Palestinian youth dies from Israeli soldiers' bullets Friday