Palestinian Dies in Hospital from Wounds Sustained in Clashes with Israeli Army
A 30-year-old Palestinian man died in a hospital in Ramallah Sunday of wounds sustained in clashes with Israeli soldiers three days earlier, hospital sources said.
Raed Hammudeh was seriously wounded when he was hit in the head by a rubber-coated bullet fired by an Israeli soldier during the clash in the West Bank town of Ramallah.
His death brings to 107 the number killed since a wave of violence spread across the troubled territories and Israel from September 28. The vast majority of the dead are Palestinians. More than 3,000 have been injured -- RAMALLAH, West Bank (AFP)
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Three More Palestinians Killed in Palestinian-Israeli Confrontations.
- Palestinian Dies of Injuries During Clashes with Israeli Troops
- Arab Israeli, Palestinian Killed by Israeli Army in Separate Clashes
- Israeli Soldiers Kill Third Palestinian in West Bank, Gaza Strip
- Death Toll Rises to Five in Confrontations with Israeli Troops in Palestinian Lands