Palestinian Dies of Injuries During Clashes with Israeli Troops
A Palestinian died Thursday morning from injuries suffered during a clash with Israeli soldiers three days earlier, hospital sources said.
Salameh Saleh Ziadat, 20, from the Aqabat Jabr refugee camp near the West Bank town of Jericho, was hit by a bullet in the stomach in fighting on Monday and evacuated to Ramallah hospital where he died.
His death brings to 73 the number killed in a week of the fierce rioting and street battles pitting Israeli forces against Palestinians and Israeli Arabs -- RAMALLAH, West Bank (AFP)
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Palestinian dies of wounds after clashes with Israeli troops in West Bank
- Two Palestinians Die of Injuries after Clashes with Israeli Troops in Gaza Strip
- Palestinians Clash with Israeli Soldiers near Ramallah, No Injuries
- An Arab Dies of Injuries in Israeli Hospital
- Palestinian farmer beaten by Israeli soldiers in Ramallah, dies of injuries