Palestinian Dies of Injuries During Clashes with Israeli Troops
A Palestinian died Thursday morning from injuries suffered during a clash with Israeli soldiers three days earlier, hospital sources said.
Salameh Saleh Ziadat, 20, from the Aqabat Jabr refugee camp near the West Bank town of Jericho, was hit by a bullet in the stomach in fighting on Monday and evacuated to Ramallah hospital where he died.
His death brings to 73 the number killed in a week of the fierce rioting and street battles pitting Israeli forces against Palestinians and Israeli Arabs -- RAMALLAH, West Bank (AFP)
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Palestinian Dies in Hospital from Wounds Sustained in Clashes with Israeli Army
- Two Palestinians Killed in Clashes, One Dies of Injuries
- Three More Palestinians Killed in Palestinian-Israeli Confrontations.
- One Palestinian Killed in the West Bank, Another Dies of Injuries
- Israeli Soldiers Kill Three Palestinians, Wound 31 in Gaza, West Bank