Palestinian, Israeli Security Officer killed in Shooting Incident in West Bank
A Palestinian killed an Israeli security officer in the West Bank on Thursday when he opened fire on Israeli vehicles south of Jerusalem before being killed himself by an Israeli security guard, Israeli public radio reported.
According to initial reports, cited by Haaretz newspaper, two Palestinian gunmen opened fire on a vehicle carrying two Israelis.
The passenger, who was not injured, opened fire on the two Palestinians, killing one of them.
The road has been closed on numerous occasions during the Intifada as a result of shooting – Albawaba.com
- Israeli soldiers kill another Palestinian in West Bank within 24 hours
- Israeli Troops Shoot Palestinian in the Back near Gaza-Israel Crossing
- Four Palestinians killed in Gaza Strip, One settler shot dead in W. Bank
- Five Palestinians killed by Israeli fire in West Bank
- Three Palestinians, Two Israeli Soldiers Wounded