Palestinian, Israeli Security Officer killed in Shooting Incident in West Bank
A Palestinian killed an Israeli security officer in the West Bank on Thursday when he opened fire on Israeli vehicles south of Jerusalem before being killed himself by an Israeli security guard, Israeli public radio reported.
According to initial reports, cited by Haaretz newspaper, two Palestinian gunmen opened fire on a vehicle carrying two Israelis.
The passenger, who was not injured, opened fire on the two Palestinians, killing one of them.
The road has been closed on numerous occasions during the Intifada as a result of shooting – Albawaba.com
- Palestinian Kills Top Israeli Security Officer, Sharon Says No Army Pullout from Areas with Shooting
- Israeli missiles kill at least four in Gaza Strip; Four Palestinians, Israeli officer killed in other incidents
- Two Palestinians, Israeli killed in separate incidents along the West Bank borderline
- Two Palestinians Killed and Five Israelis Injured in Fire Exchange Incident Near Hadera; Israeli Security Cabinet Meets
- Palestinian Killed, Two Israeli Officers Injured in West Bank Blast