Palestinian Killed, 25 Injured in Clashes with Israeli Army in Hebron
A Palestinian was shot dead, and twenty five people were injured in clashes with Israeli troops in the West Bank city of Hebron on Friday evening, reported Al-Jazira TV Channel.
Mansur Sayed Ahmad, 22, was shot in the stomach with a live bullet after Palestinians tried to march on the Israeli-controlled Jewish enclave of the city, said AFP.
According to the TV report, fierce confrontations between the two sides erupted the West Bank and the Gaza Strip after Friday prayers.
AFP reported earlier that at least 49 Palestinians were injured in different West Bank cities and Gaza – (Several Sources)
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Five Palestinians Injured in Clashes with Israeli Troops in West Bank
- Death Toll Rises to Nine Palestinians in Clashes with Israeli Troops on Friday
- Death Toll Rises to Five in Confrontations with Israeli Troops in Palestinian Lands
- Death Toll Rises to Four Palestinians in Clashes with Israeli Troops in West Bank, Gaza
- Israeli Killed, Palestinians Injured on Day of Rage in Territories