Palestinian killed in Gaza Strip clashes
One Palestinian was killed and one more other kidnapped on Thursday morning by the Hamas-linked "Executive-Force" in Gaza, official sources said. According to WAFA, security sources reported that Samir Hillis, 46, was killed by the Executive Force during clashes in Shijaieya Neighborhood, east of Gaza. On Wednesday, Hamas fire killed one Fateh member in Beit Lahia town, north of Gaza Strip.
In the meantime, Hamas militia kidnapped a member of Fateh in the northern Gaza Strip city of Beit Hanoun. Eyewitnesses said that Hamas militia kidnapped Ibrahim Athamneh and led him to undisclosed place.
Security sources said that protestors against Hamas practices set fire to two jeeps which are belonging to the Hamas-linked force.
The Executive Force was established by the ex-minister of interior Saeed Siyam.
- At least one Palestinian killed in Gaza Strip
- Gaza Strip: Israel kills three Palestinians as three wounded in internal Palestinian clash
- Gaza Strip: Palestinian fighter, Israeli soldier killed in clash
- Seven Palestinians, two Israelis killed in West Bank and Gaza Strip clashes
- Four Palestinians Killed, 35 Injured in Clashes with Israeli Forces in West Bank, Gaza Strip