Palestinian killed by Israeli fire in West Bank another die in Gaza Strip clash
Israeli troops killed a Palestinian near the West Bank city of Hebron on Friday after suspecting the man was involved in an explosion near their vehicle. The blast took place near the village of Beit Kakhil. Palestinian medics said the man's body was riddled with bullets.
Earlier Friday, occupation soldiers in the West Bank shot and wounded a Palestinian teenager playing with a toy gun. The 17 year old sustained light to moderate wounds.
Elsewhere, another Palestinian was killed and ten others were injured in an exchange of fire between Palestinian Authority police and members of the Al-Astli clan in the Gaza Strip town of Khan Yunis on Friday night.
According to Palestinian sources, heavy exchanges of fire broke out between PA police officers and members of the clan.
- Israeli forces kill six Palestinians in West Bank and Gaza Strip
- Palestinian killed in W. Bank, Israeli dies near Gaza Strip
- Israeli troops kill Palestinian girl; Two Palestinians die in Gaza Strip blast
- Death Toll Rises to Five in Confrontations with Israeli Troops in Palestinian Lands
- Palestinian dead in West Bank as Israel bombs Gaza Strip