Palestinian killed by Israeli fire in West Bank another die in Gaza Strip clash
Israeli troops killed a Palestinian near the West Bank city of Hebron on Friday after suspecting the man was involved in an explosion near their vehicle. The blast took place near the village of Beit Kakhil. Palestinian medics said the man's body was riddled with bullets.
Earlier Friday, occupation soldiers in the West Bank shot and wounded a Palestinian teenager playing with a toy gun. The 17 year old sustained light to moderate wounds.
Elsewhere, another Palestinian was killed and ten others were injured in an exchange of fire between Palestinian Authority police and members of the Al-Astli clan in the Gaza Strip town of Khan Yunis on Friday night.
According to Palestinian sources, heavy exchanges of fire broke out between PA police officers and members of the clan.
- Palestinian killed in W. Bank, Israeli dies near Gaza Strip
- West Bank: Man killed after clash with Palestinian police
- Four Palestinians Killed, 35 Injured in Clashes with Israeli Forces in West Bank, Gaza Strip
- Urgent: Palestinian Police, Israeli Troops Exchange Fire in Gaza
- Palestinian dies of wounds after clashes with Israeli troops in West Bank