Palestinian killed by Israeli troops at Gaza border
A Palestinian man was shot and killed by Israeli troops early Wednesday while two of his companions were arrested as the three attempted to enter Israel from the Gaza Strip.
The three men were apparently manual laborers trying to enter Israel in search of work, according to Haaretz.
Israeli military sources said that the men were seen crouching near the separation fence between Gaza and Israel, and that the they had ignored orders to halt before being fired at.
On Tuesday, a Palestinian died of wounds he sustained last September, medical sources reported. Ziyad Abu Sa'da, a 23 year old Islamic Jihad activist, was hit when Israeli occupation forces stormed Khiza'a area, east of Khan Younis city, north the Gaza Strip. Abu Sa'ada was seriously hit in the chest and died in al-Wafa hospital in Gaza city.
- Israeli troops kill Palestinian in Gaza Strip as two teens die from wounds
- Three Palestinians killed in clashes with Israeli forces
- Two Palestinians arrested in West Bank; 61 Palestinians killed by Israel last month
- Israeli forces kill Palestinian in Gaza Strip, arrest at least 16 in West Bank
- Gaza Strip: Israeli fire kills four Palestinian activists