Palestinian killed in W. Bank, Israeli dies near Gaza Strip
A Palestinian was killed in a clash with Israelis in the occupied West Bank on Friday, Palestinian security sources and Israeli emergency workers said. Israeli and Palestinian sources offered differing accounts of the incident near the West Bank city of Ramallah.
Palestinian security sources said the Palestinian was killed by Israeli soldiers. They said the victim was a hunter.
According to Reuters, Israel's ZAKA emergency service said the Palestinian was killed by armed Israeli settlers who had come under attack.
Meanwhile, an Israeli man was killed and another sustained light injuries after two mortar shells were fired from the Gaza Strip at an Israeli town Friday evening. Earlier, Ynetnews said the man was critically injured. One mortar landed near a house and a second one near a community hall, the report said.
- Two Israeli children die in rocket attack as seven Palestinians killed in W. Bank and Gaza Strip
- Palestinian killed by Israeli fire in West Bank another die in Gaza Strip clash
- Two Palestinians shot dead by Israeli fire in Gaza Strip as Israeli soldier killed in W. Bank attack
- Six Palestinians, Israeli soldier killed in Gaza Strip, W. Bank as Israeli forces operate near Arafat HQ
- Gaza Strip and W. Bank: At least 11 Palestinians, Israeli man killed