Palestinian killed in W. Bank, Israeli dies near Gaza Strip
A Palestinian was killed in a clash with Israelis in the occupied West Bank on Friday, Palestinian security sources and Israeli emergency workers said. Israeli and Palestinian sources offered differing accounts of the incident near the West Bank city of Ramallah.
Palestinian security sources said the Palestinian was killed by Israeli soldiers. They said the victim was a hunter.
According to Reuters, Israel's ZAKA emergency service said the Palestinian was killed by armed Israeli settlers who had come under attack.
Meanwhile, an Israeli man was killed and another sustained light injuries after two mortar shells were fired from the Gaza Strip at an Israeli town Friday evening. Earlier, Ynetnews said the man was critically injured. One mortar landed near a house and a second one near a community hall, the report said.
- Palestinian killed by Israeli fire in West Bank another die in Gaza Strip clash
- Israeli forces kill six Palestinians in West Bank and Gaza Strip
- Gaza Strip: At least three die in blast of Israeli shell
- Three Palestinians killed in clashes with Israeli forces
- Palestinian Stone-Thrower Killed in Gaza Strip