Palestinian man shot dead by Israeli fire during West Bank protest
Israeli occupation forces killed a Palestinian man on Friday in a clash with stone-throwing protesters in the West Bank, press reports said. Medics conveyed Aqel Srour, 35, was wounded in the chest by a live bullet and another protester was hurt when Israeli soldiers fired at protesters in Nilin, a village near the city of Ramallah.
According to Reuters, an Israeli army spokesman confirmed a protester was killed of his wounds.
Palestinians and peace activists come every Friday to Nilin to protest against the construction of an Israeli barrier that has cut through village farmland.
- Ahmad Husam Yousef Mousa murdered yesterday in Nilin-
- Palestinian shot dead, US peace activist wounded in West Bank clashes
- Palestinian protests turn deadly in Bethlehem
- Palestinian man shot dead by Israeli soldiers during West Bank raid
- West Bank: Palestinian boy killed during protest againt wall construction