Palestinian National Authority executes four Palestinian prisoners
The Palestinian National Authority executed on Sunday four Palestinian prisoners, who were involved in murder acts. This were the first such executions since August 2002. Palestinian official source said that three of the four were executed by hanging and the fourth by firing, RNA reported.
The source confirmed that all of them were sentenced to death for murder crimes. Palestinian officials conveyed a few months ago that prisoners on death raw would be executed by the end of this month.
- Palestinian Court Sentences Another Collaborator to Death
- Palestinian Sentenced to Death for Collaborating with Israel
- Israel releases 500 Palestinian prisoners
- Two Palestinians Executed for Collaborating with Israel
- Palestinian leadership renews calls Tuesday to lobby UN if prisoners not released by deadline