Palestinian Officer Dies of Injuries, Israeli Troops Arrest Four Palestinians
A Palestinian officer died Wednesday of injuries he sustained last week. Meanwhile, Israeli troops arrested four Palestinians in the West Bank.
The Palestinian news agency, WAFA, said that Malek Salem, member of the Palestinian National Security apparatus in the West Bank died Thursday by an Israeli shelling in the West Bank city of Qalqily.
Hundreds of Palestinians attended his funeral, it said.
Meanwhile, Israeli troops on Wednesday arrested three Palestinians in a village southeast of the West Bank city of Nablus, reported the official Palestinian news agency, WAFA.
It said that several armored vehicles surrounded the village of Osrein and closed all entrances leading to it.
The arrested were identified as Maher Edeely, and Yasser Edeely, two brothers aged 17 and 20.
Also, Zahran Edeely, 16, was arrested.
In Ramallah, the agency said that the occupation troops arrested a Palestinian youth while on his way to school.
It said that Waleed Wagdy was severely beaten by the occupation troops at an Israeli checkpoint neat Betounia and then arrested him and transferred him to an unknown location – Albawaba.com
- Palestinian Shot Dead by Israeli Troops, Another Dies of Injuries
- Israeli missiles kill at least four in Gaza Strip; Four Palestinians, Israeli officer killed in other incidents
- Gaza Strip: Four Palestinians, including physician, Israeli officer killed
- Israeli troops arrest 16 Palestinians
- Israel Arrests Five Palestinians, Including Intelligence Officer