Palestinian Police Hand over Body of Israeli Killed near Beit Jala
The Palestinian police have handed over to Israeli authorities the body of a young Israeli man found dead in the area between the Jewish settlement of Gilo and the Palestinian town of Beit Jala, near Jerusalem, according to the Jerusalem Post.
The report said the man's hands and feet were bound, Israel Radio reports, and he had suffered numerous stab wounds.
The paper quoted the Palestinian sources as saying said the man was wearing a kippa.
The body was found near the tunnel road which leads from Gilo to the territories – Albawaba.com
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Four Palestinians Killed, US Urges Israel to Withdraw from Beit Jala
- Israeli Army Withdraws from Bethlehem, Beit Jala as Troops Mass Near Jenin
- Body of an Israeli Handed over by Palestinians
- Eyewitness Reports a Night of Israeli Shelling in Beit Jala
- Despite Truce in Beit Jala, Israeli Shells City, Enters Ramallah and Kills Officer in Hebron