Palestinian reportedly stabs settler near Tel Aviv
Israeli security forces escort the body of a Palestinian who was shot dead after reportedly carrying out a stabbing attack in Tel Aviv, October 8, 2015. (AFP/File)
A stabbing attack reportedly took place on Tuesday morning in Ra'anana outside of city hall.
According to reports by MDA, ene civilian was lightly injured in the attack. The man was shot and is in critical condition.
Police forces are on the scene.
- Nine Israelis stabbed by Palestinian in Tel Aviv bus attack
- Palestinian stabs four Israelis in Tel Aviv, shot dead at scene
- Palestinian knife attack in Tel Aviv: Israel blames the PA, Fatah faction claims responsibility
- Blast near Jenin injures 10 Palestinians; U.S. ambassador to Tel Aviv speaks about “humanitarian disaster” in PA areas
- Soldier stabbed in Tel Aviv succumbs to wounds