Palestinian Resistance Wounds Israeli Soldier in Hebron
An Israeli soldier was lightly wounded Thursday during an exchange of fire between Israeli troops and armed Palestinians in the flashpoint West Bank city of Hebron, said Israel Radio, cited by Haaretz newspaper.
The radio claimed that Palestinian gunmen shot at Israeli forces patrolling in the casbah in Hebron, adding that soldiers returned fire at the source of the shooting, which had wounded a soldier.
Following the incident, Israeli tanks shelled areas in Hebron, said the Palestinian news agency, WAFA, reporting no immediate injuries – Albawaba.com
- Body of Palestinian Taxi Driver Found in Hebron
- At least seven Palestinians killed in Gaza Strip and West Bank; Israeli incursions in Hebron, Dir al Balah
- At Least 27 Palestinians Injured In West Bank Clashes
- Three Israeli Soldiers Wounded in Clashes in Gaza Strip, Hebron
- Israeli Occupation Troops Wound Four Palestinians in Hebron