Palestinian security forces thwart attack on Gaza Strip crossing; Israeli fire kills Palestinian man
Palestinian security forces said they seized an explosives-laden car near a Gaza Strip border crossing with Israel on Wednesday, thwarting an attack. Two people were injured in a shootout between Palestinian security members and Palestinian gunmen in the vehicle near the "Karni" terminal, a medical official said, according to Reuters.
"The car did not explode and it is under our control," a security officer told said.
An Israeli army spokeswoman said the military had received a preliminary report of gunfire in the area and had closed the crossing.
Meanwhile, Israeli occupation forces Killed Wednesday a Palestinian in the West Bank City of Jenin. Witnesses said an Israeli special unit opened random fire in Yammoun town west of the city, instantly killed Amer Housheh 22 and arrested Mo'ayad Sammar 23.
- Israeli officer: PA forces thwart many attacks
- At Least One Palestinian Killed in Fire Exchange in Gaza Strip; Two International Observers Shot Dead Near Hebron
- Two Israelis killed as Palestinians attack Gaza Strip border crossing
- Gaza officials: Israeli fires kills Palestinian man
- Israeli Forces Kill Palestinian in Gaza Strip