Palestinian Sentenced for 21 Years in Prison
The Israeli military court sentenced a Palestinian citizen for 21 years in prison after convicting him of placing a booby-trapped car in "Meah Shaarim" settlement in Jerusalem last March.
Majd Barbar, from eastern occupied Jerusalem, was accused of a bomb attack at the entrance of "Rokfeler" museum and another one against Jewish houses in Rasalamoud settlement, according to reports. (albawaba.com)
- Jewish Stonethrower Sentenced to 4 months in Prison
- Israeli Court Convicts Jordanian Bomber
- Israeli court hands down jail sentences to Jewish settlers who carried out attacks against Palestinians
- First Mortar Fired at Jewish Settlement in West Bank
- Lebanon Sentences 89 more for \'Collaboration\' with Israel