Palestinian shot dead; British peace activist in critical condition after being shot by Israeli troops
A 21-year-old Palestinian was killed Saturday by Israeli gunfire in the West Bank town of Dahariya, south of Hebron.
On Friday, Israeli troops firing from a tank critically wounded a British man as he and other activists in a pro-Palestinian group approached an army position on the edge of a Gaza refugee camp, witnesses said.
The Briton, Thomas Hurndall, 21, from Manchester, suffered a head injury that left him comatose and hooked up to a respirator, said doctors.
Additionally, Palestinian sources reported Friday that Israeli Apache helicopters fired missiles at a cemetery near Khan Yunis, in the southern Gaza Strip.
Hospital officials reported seven people injured in the attack. Two of the wounded were in serious condition, Nasser hospital said. The rest sustained moderate to light injuries. (Albawaba.com)
- Palestinian death toll in Gaza Strip climbs to 11
- 10 Palestinians killed in Gaza Strip, W. Bank; Israeli soldier shot dead
- Death Toll Rises to Four Palestinians in Clashes with Israeli Troops in West Bank, Gaza
- Israeli troops kill Palestinian boy, wound two others
- Israeli forces kill six Palestinians in West Bank and Gaza Strip