Palestinian shot dead in Rafah, Israeli troops kills second Hamas member near Hebron
Israeli soldiers shot dead a Palestinian man, 27, standing on the roof of his house in Rafah refugee camp in the Gaza Strip, Palestinians sources said Saturday.
Earlier, Israeli troops on Saturday killed a Palestinian outside Hebron who carried out Friday evening a deadly attack on a Jewish settlement near the West Bank city, the Israeli army said.
Shortly before 8 PM (1800GMT) two masked Hamas members succeeded in infiltrating into the settlement of Givat Harsina and opened fire on a house, killing an Israeli and wounding three others.
In Tulkarem, Israeli soldiers shot and wounded two Palestinians who attacked them with pipe bombs. The army confirmed its troops shot two men after coming under attack, and said it suffered no casualties. (Albawaba.com)
- At least four Israelis killed in attack on settlement near Hebron, Two Palestinian attackers shot dead
- Israeli soldier shot in Hebron, city under lockdown
- Palestinian shot dead by Israeli troops in Hebron
- Palestinian shot dead near Gaza Strip border, Israeli warden stabbed by Palestinian prisoner
- Palestinian Killed in Israeli Attack on Rafah