Palestinian stabs wife, children to death near Hebron
A Palestinian man, 35, stabbed his wife and three of his children to death overnight, claiming he was "bewitched", police said Tuesday.
Eid Rajabi, who lives in a small village near Hebron, allegedly stabbed his 13- and 14-year-old daughters to death and also killed his 9-year-old son, police spokesman Gil Kleiman said. His wife, 30, was found dead at the scene when police arrived, Kleiman added.
A 13-year-old son remained in critical condition in a Hebron hospital, he added. Five other children survived the incident unscathed, police and witnesses said, after neighbors heard screaming, knocked down the door and pulled them out of the house.
Rajabi told police the "devil had entered his body and bewitched him", Kleiman said. Rajabi was in a Jerusalem hospital undergoing psychiatric evaluation, he added.
Rajabi was handed over to the Palestinian Authority Tuesday to stand trial. (Albawaba.com)
© 2004 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- West Bank: Five settlers stabbed to death
- Academician Stabbed to Death by Wife in UAE
- Israeli Helicopter Gunships Destroy PA Intelligence HQ near Hebron
- Palestinian stabbed in Jerusalem as tension growing in Hebron
- Israeli Troops Kill Two Resistance Fighters in Hebron, Palestinian Woman Dies in Car Blast