Three suspects in Palestinian teen murder to be released
Three of the six suspects initially arrested will be released on Thursday, as they "are not connected to the murder". (AFP/ File).
Three of the suspects arrested on suspicion of the murder of Arab teenager Muhammed Abu Khdeir will be released by police Thursday following their arrest this past Sunday.
According to the legal aid organization Honenu representing the suspects, the three are being released due to recognition of the fact “that they are not connected to the murder.”
Six suspects were initially arrested in connection with the case, and a seventh detained yesterday although he was released several hours later.
The three suspects to be released on Thursday include two adults and one minor. A third adult, known to be an uncle to all the suspects, will remain in custody as will two of his nephews, both minors.
- Major development in kidnapping-murder case of Arab teen: arrests made
- Israel charges 3 with kidnapping, murder of Palestinian teen
- Palestinian teen's killer allegedly confesses on Israeli TV
- IDF kills suspects in Israeli teens kidnapping
- Zain Karazon remains in police custody following shock arrest on Thursday