Palestinian Teenager Declared Brain Dead after Being Shot in Gaza
A teenage Palestinian boy was declared brain dead by hospital officials on Sunday after being shot in the head by Israeli troops in clashes in the Gaza Strip.
Hosni Hussein al-Najar, 14, was involved in clashes in Rafah at the border between Gaza and Egypt, witnesses said.
Earlier two Palestinians, Shadi Abdallah As-Shuli, 23, and Esmat Khalil Abed, 34, died after being shot during violent confrontations in the West Bank town of Nablus.
Their deaths bring to 148 the number of people killed or declared clinically dead in a wave of deadly clashes in the Palestinian territories over the past month, most of them Palestinians – GAZA CITY (AFP)
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Fifth Palestinian Killed in Clashes in West Bank and Gaza
- Three More Palestinians Killed in Palestinian-Israeli Confrontations.
- Fourteen Palestinians Killed, One Clinically Dead in Clashes with Israeli Soldiers
- Israeli Troops Kill Palestinian Teenager in Gaza Clash
- Two Palestinians Killed in Clashes, One Dies of Injuries