Palestinian Teenager Declared Brain Dead after Being Shot in Gaza
A teenage Palestinian boy was declared brain dead by hospital officials on Sunday after being shot in the head by Israeli troops in clashes in the Gaza Strip.
Hosni Hussein al-Najar, 14, was involved in clashes in Rafah at the border between Gaza and Egypt, witnesses said.
Earlier two Palestinians, Shadi Abdallah As-Shuli, 23, and Esmat Khalil Abed, 34, died after being shot during violent confrontations in the West Bank town of Nablus.
Their deaths bring to 148 the number of people killed or declared clinically dead in a wave of deadly clashes in the Palestinian territories over the past month, most of them Palestinians – GAZA CITY (AFP)
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Two teenage boys shot dead in the Gaza Strip by IDF
- Palestinians Teenager Shot Dead by Israelis after Funeral of Five Children Killed by Booby Trap
- Body of a second Palestinian teenager found dead after clashes with the IDF
- Palestinian Boy Declared Clinically Dead
- Three Palestinians, including disabled man, shot dead by Israeli fire