A Palestinian Youth Declared Clinically Dead in Gaza Strip
A Palestinian youth was declared clinically dead after being shot by a rubber-coated steel bullet in clashes with Israeli security forces Saturday in Rafah in the south of the Gaza Strip, reported AFP, quoting a hospital official.
"Khaled Asuri, 17, was shot in the head by a rubber bullet, and we declared him clinically dead," Nasser Shalah, director of Shifa hospital in Gaza City told AFP.
Meanwhile, the Palestinian police forces and the Israeli troops have exchanged fire near the Israeli settlements of Netzarim and Kfar Drun south of Gaza city, according to Al Jazira satellite TV - (Several Sources)
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Palestinian Demonstrators Shoot at Israeli Troops in Nablus
- Fourteen Palestinians Killed, One Clinically Dead in Clashes with Israeli Soldiers
- Three More Palestinians Killed in Palestinian-Israeli Confrontations.
- Palestinian Boy Declared Clinically Dead
- Palestinian Teenager Declared Brain Dead after Being Shot in Gaza