Palestinians Fire at Jewish Settlement near Occupied Jerusalem
Palestinian resistance fighters in the West Bank town of Beit Jala opened fire Monday afternoon at the Gilo settlement in occupied Jerusalem, reported the Tel Aviv-based Haaretz newspaper.
It said that the occupation army returned fire. No injuries were reported.
Shots were also fired at a Border Police force near Abu Ghneim are in the occupied city, from the direction of Beit Sahour, also with no injuries, according to the paper in its online edition.
Israel occupied and annexed east Jerusalem in 1967 – Albawaba.com
- First Mortar Fired at Jewish Settlement in West Bank
- Jewish Extremists Defy Arab Rage, Lay Symbolic Temple Stone in Occupied Jerusalem
- Palestinians occupy the occupied land in tent protest against settlements
- Palestinian rocket launched towards occupied Jerusalem
- Firing Reported in Jewish Settlement of Gilo