Palestinians Open Fire at Jewish Settlement in Hebron, Sixth Palestinian Dies Wednesday
Palestinians in Hebron were late Wednesday shooting at Jewish settlers’ houses in the city, according to the Israeli radio.
Meanwhile, a sixth Palestinian, Marwan Assaf, died of injuries he received during the fire exchange that took place in Al Khader Palestinian village near Bethlehem earlier, reported Al Jazira TV channel.
The battle in the village led to the death of two Israeli soldiers, while a third was killed when the Palestinian police was defending Jericho, which has been, in addition to other Palestinian towns under the fire of Israeli helicopters, tanks and heavy machineguns.
Army sources confirmed the killing of the soldier in Jericho, who was a reservist, according to the Israeli radio, which said that one of the other two is a 21-year-old lieutenant named Dodo Hen Cohen from Karmel.
A gunfire battle was also underway in Tulkarem at the same time, according to the radio – (Several Sources)
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Barak Threatens of 'Serious Military Measures' against the Palestinians
- Palestinian Resistance Wounds Israeli Soldier in Hebron
- Palestinians Attack Israeli Army Post in Jericho, Soldier Wounded in Gaza Blast
- Israeli Forces Storm Village in Tulkarem, Fire Exchanges Reported in West Bank
- Israeli Army Shells Hebron