Palestinians Shoot at an Israeli Bus In Jerusalem; 2 dead 42 Injured
Two Israelis were killed and 42 wounded Sunday afternoon when one to three Palestinian gunmen opened fire on bus No. 25 at the French Hill Junction in north Jerusalem.
Jerusalem police chief Mickey Levy told Israel Radio there were "many injured," and that "between one and three terrorists" had opened fire on the bus.
Levy added that soldiers at the scene of the attack killed one of the attackers.
Israel Radio reported that there were some 40 people travelling on the bus at the time of the attack. Hamas took responsibility for the attack in a telephone call to Palestinian Television in Bethlehem. (Albawaba.com)
- Palestinians Shoot at an Israeli Bus In Jerusalem; At Least 15 Injured
- One Israeli Killed, More Than 20 Injured in Two Palestinian Attacks in Kfar Sava, Jerusalem; Fire Exchange in Bethlehem
- At Least 30 Israelis Injured in Jerusalem Shooting Attack
- Four Killed, 10 Wounded in a Shooting Attack in Israel
- Palestinian Sniper Kills Seven Soldiers, Three Settlers Near Ramallah; Israeli Soldier Killed in Gaza; PA Targets Hit