Palestinians Shoot at an Israeli Bus In Jerusalem; At Least 15 Injured
At least 15 Israelis were injured Sunday after noon. when one to three Palestinian gunmen opened fire on bus No. 25 at the French Hill Junction in north Jerusalem.
Jerusalem police chief Mickey Levy told Israel Radio there were "many injured," and that "between one and three terrorists" had opened fire on the bus.
Levy added that soldiers at the scene of the attack killed one of the attackers.
Israel Radio reported that there were some 40 people travelling on the bus at the time of the attack. (Albawaba.com)
- Palestinians Shoot at an Israeli Bus In Jerusalem; 2 dead 42 Injured
- One Israeli Killed, More Than 20 Injured in Two Palestinian Attacks in Kfar Sava, Jerusalem; Fire Exchange in Bethlehem
- At Least 30 Israelis Injured in Jerusalem Shooting Attack
- Bomb Explodes in West Jerusalem, 10 Injured
- Palestinian Bomber Injures Three Israelis in Jerusalem