Peaceful Protests in Morocco Against Israeli Delegation
On Monday, tens of Moroccans peacefully demonstrated in front of the Conferences Palace in Morocco. They denounced the participation of an Israeli delegation in the 107th IPU meeting.
The demonstrators raised slogans denouncing the presence of the Israeli representative in Morocco and carried pictures of the al-Aqsa mosque and other symbols of the Palestinian Intifada.
According to KUNA, one of the protestors said that the demonstration expressed rejection of the Moroccan people to host an Israeli delegation. (Albawaba.com)
- Tight Security for Israeli Parliament Members at Conference in Morocco
- Thirty Injured in Anti-Israeli Demonstrations in Morocco
- Syria protests against Israeli participation at Euro-Med meeting
- 700,000 Moroccan Demonstrators Protest Mideast Violence
- Palestinian Refugees in Lebanon Angered by Israeli ‘Massacres’