People look at an activist of the People for Ethical Treatment of Animals
People look at an activist of the People for Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) with a banner reading: "Air France, Stop Shipping Primates to Labs," outside Air France's main office in Dubai, on June 11, 2014. (AFP /MARWAN NAAMANI)
- PETA CALLS ON SOUTH AFRICAN GOVERNMENT TO ALLOW LEBANON EVACUEES TO TAKE THEIR CATS, DOGS AND BIRDS WITH THEM
- Jordan: Group calls on King Abdullah to stop live-animal imports from Australia
- Saudi Arabia: Three wounded in protest
- peta in talks with osama bin laden's family over desert horse race
- Ex-U.S. marine accuses Israel of "treating Gazans worse than animals"