PepsiCo-Jordan Signs Agreement with Amman International Marathon to Set Aquafina
PepsiCo-Jordan – the winner of the King Abdullah II Award for Excellence/Private Sector for 2009 – announced the signing of an exclusivity agreement with the Amman International Marathon, setting Pepsi's Aquafina water brand as the exclusive and official bottled water supplier during the Amman International Marathon that will be held on the 22nd of October 2010. The agreement was signed by Mr. Ahmed Sheikh, Pepsi's General Manager, and Mr. Samir Farkouh, the Amman International Marathon's Director.
"We are pleased to be cooperating with the Amman International Marathon's organizers, as we believe in the great moral value that the Marathon offers and commend its vision towards contributing to the establishment of a healthy Jordanian society," said Mr. Ahmed Sheikh. "We also support the Marathon's aim to encourage people with physical disabilities to participate and compete in the event. We look forward to adding value to the Marathon by providing Aquafina bottled water to its participants. It brings us great pride to be part of this important local and international athletic event that brings together Arab and foreign athletes from around the world."
In turn, Mr. Samir Farkouh said: "We thank Pepsi for its partnership and interest in supporting the Marathon this year; the company's efforts reflect its positive engagement with the Jordanian community, particularly with youth and athletes. We look forward to seeing the 2010 Marathon build on its previous success and popularity in 2009."
- Official Launch of Samsung Amman International Marathon Next October
- Press Conference Announces Amman International Marathon 2010
- PepsiCo-Jordan Announces Its Role as the Main Sponsor of the 17th Dead Sea Ultra Marathon for the Fifth Consecutive Year
- Firas Ibn Raad on “Hawa Amman FM”: Amman Marathon is one of the Most Important International Marathons
- SAMSUNG Amman International Marathon Motivational Conference