Pet Dog Attacks 10-Month-Old Baby in Israel
A 10-month-old Israeli boy was seriously injured Wednesday in Israel when his family's dog attacked him, The Jerusalem Post reported Thursday.
The mother had been holding the baby when the dog jumped at him and bit his head, the daily said, adding that when the mother tried to pull the baby away, failed as the dog, which is owned by the family for several years, was strong enough to seriously injure the child before she succeeded.
The baby was in serious but stable condition at Tzrifin's Assaf Harofeh Hospital Wednesday night, after a four-hour operation to repair a skull fracture.
The Hospital spokeswoman Nurit Nehemia told the paper that the doctors do not think the baby suffered brain damage - Albawaba.com
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Taiwan Man Takes Dead Mum to Hospital on Subway to be Organ Donor
- Tori Amos Gets Baby Girl!
- At least Nine Palestinians Injured as Thousands Join Funeral Processions to Bury their Dead
- Israel Launches Deadly Strikes on Palestinian Cities after Wave of Bombings
- Suicide Bomber Killed, Dozens Injured in Jerusalem Bomb Blasts