Petromin Selects Nissan for Latest TV Commercial
In the latest edition of Petromin’s TV commercial, a line-up of Nissan SUV vehicles were featured to highlight the performance of their products in the most demanding weather conditions in high performing vehicles.
“Nissan has a long heritage in the Middle East, especially when it comes to performance, both on and off-road, and their reputable design and build quality” commented Monal Zeidan, Senior Manager, Marketing and Corporate Communications Departments at Nissan Middle East. “Some of our most popular SUV vehicles were used in the oil company's TV commercial due to their solid reputation in the local markets and overall performance under real-world driving conditions” continued Zeidan. “In highlighting their quality products, Petromin decided to use high performance vehicles, and Nissan fits the bill perfectly with the largest SUV line-up in the Middle East.”
GCC is the highest in demand market for SUV's with 30% of all new vehicles sold in the region being 4x4 type. The Petromin commercial featured some of the most popular Nissan vehicles including the Nissan Patrol, Armada and Murano cross-over.
- NISSAN REVEALS SECRETS OF COPING WITH “WORLD’S SEVEREST MARKET”
- Kazuo Hioki visits in Dubai
- six of the most famous football icons introducing pepsi's new vision in its latest tv commercial
- Alissa to shoot TV commercials for Pepsi
- du leads the way in Home Entertainment with the launch of new Unlimited Video on Demand service in the UAE