PFLP warns Israel
The Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP) Wednesday blasted Israel for arresting one of its leaders, Abdel-Rahim Mallouh, during a West Bank military raid, and warned against causing him harm.
"The...arrest of the PFLP deputy secretary is nothing other than the embodiment of the enemy's barbarism and savagery, and its aggression towards the highest levels of Palestinian leadership," the Damascus-based group said in a statement.
"The PFLP warns the enemy against any toying with the life of comrade Mallouh, which would not be dealt with lightly, and demands his release immediately."
Israeli troops arrested Mallouh at his house in Ramallah on Tuesday. (Albawaba.com)
© 2002 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- PFLP Warns PA Over Arresting Saadat; Israeli Cabinet to Discuss Response to Recent Shooting Attacks
- Israel arrests PFLP deputy leader
- Lahoud: Lebanon Has No Interest To Open New Front With Israel; Members of PFLP-GC Arrested; Hizbullah, Israel Clash
- Israel kills five unarmed Palestinians, one PFLP activist in Gaza Strip
- Israel arrests wife of PFLP leader; At least 13 Palestinians arrested