Phone Bills to be Settled Quarterly in Egypt
Egypt has adopted a new system for settling the subscribers’ telephone bills every three months starting next January, the daily Al Gomhuria reported.
The new system cancels the old one based on bill settlement according to odd and even telephone numbers.
The bills, according to the new system, will be sent free of charge to the subscribers’ home addresses and the payments should be made at the telephone exchange headquarters, trade unions, banks and via the Internet.
The Egyptian Minister of Communications, Ahmed Nazif will announce this month complete details of the new system in addition to the new 15 percent less telephone call rates nationwide which will be implemented also in January. Albawaba.com
- The launch of MasterCard Bill Pay services in cooperation with Fawry
- Egypt Telecom to Collect Phone Bills Every Three Months
- Saudis to pay $1 billion in monthly bills electronically
- Recent survey shows that 85.6 percent of Egyptians are seeking more efficient payments methods for their household bills
- Egypt’s market report: big caps rise on high hopes