Police Investigate Burning Death of Bank Employee in Amman
Police are investigating the death of a 36-year-old bank employee who apparently died in a blaze in his car in the Shafa Badran area in Amman, reported the Jordan Times on Sunday.
The victim, Issam Musa, an employee at the Housing Bank for Trade and Finance, was found burned beyond recognition in the back seat of his white Toyota Tercel in a deserted area next to the Applied Sciences University, sources told the paper.
Police were alerted by residents of the neighborhood at around 3:00am on Sunday who said they saw a car burning and then a small explosion in a deserted area.
A civil defense rescue team who extinguished the burning vehicle discovered the charred body, the source said – Albawaba.com
- Two Brothers Arrested for Killing, Burning Man in Amman
- Autopsy shows murdered Palestinian teen was burned alive
- Jordan’s Police Investigate ‘Mysterious’ Death of Woman Found in Car
- Egyptian police: Letter found proves Thikra’s death was premeditated
- Palestinians cancel peace talks with Israel over death of three in West Bank