Polish Cultural Days to start in Algeria
Polish Cultural Days will be held in Algeria from September 15 until September 21. The director of Polish Institute in Algeria held a press conference on September 12, saying that several cultural activities will be held in Algiers, Oran and Tizi-Ouzou within the framework of Polish Cultural days. El Moudjahid reports that Polish cultural week will be marked with a wide variety of events including literary meetings, roundtables, exhibitions, workshops and conferences on Polish literature and art as well as projection of movies by famous Polish directors such as Krzysztof Kieslowski.
- Polish writer Antonia Libera presents book in Algiers
- Mohamed Soudani’s film at Cineclub of Algiers
- Hayy Baby! Three weekends of musical fun are coming to Cairo with artists from around the Arab world
- How Algeria's Madjer led Porto to their first European title
- ALHOSN University celebrates the continued success of the UAE in cultivating cross-cultural harmony