Polish Delegation in Yemen for Bolstering Economic Ties
A Polish delegation, headed by Vice Speaker Ban Krol, arrived in Sanaa on Monday for ways of bolstering economic ties with Yemen, reported the official Yemeni news agency Saba.
Krol said upon arrival that the major goal of his visit is to enhance Yemeni-Polish bilateral relations in various levels mainly in investment areas.
The Polish official expressed his country’s interest for more commercial exchange between the two countries to jump up the current annual rate reached $13 million – Albawaba.com
- Symposium on Yemeni-Gulf Ties Scheduled for Sanaa
- Iranian Delegation in Yemen to Bolster Bilateral Ties
- Yemen Keen to Bolster Trade Ties with Jordan
- A Polish delegation headed by Undersecretary of State, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, shows keen interest in Jafza
- Jordan interested in pursuing more economic ties with Yemen