Practical business book by Moroccan consultant
"Knowing to Negotiate for Selling Better", this is the title of a new book, written by the Moroccan consultant-trainer Hassan Souni, published recently by Demos editions.
The book is a practical guide, meant to assist and increase sales by presenting a set of answers to the main problems and questions of negotiating.
<i>EMarrakech</i> reports that the book consists of six chapters, each treating one of the essential aspects of trade negotiations. However, the book does not only present and explain each of these aspects theoretically; but rather it also gives concrete examples of its actual implementation in the real business life.
- The Journey of Ibn Battouta, A New Book for US Schoolchildren
- DED launches new book on performance benchmarks and best practices
- Dimension Data’s Chris Williams pens foreword to new book Virtualising Oracle databases on vSphere
- GCC Corporate Banking Business on a recovery track, says The Boston Consulting Group
- business guru shows british business group members how to succeed by ‘staying in the helicopter’