Presentation of web site for women artisans
Saloua Ayachi Labbene, the Tunisian Minister responsible for Women’s Issues, chaired on Friday September 23 the presentation of a web site for the marketing of the products made by women artisans. The web site, which was carried out with the initiative of the Union of Crafts Industry, aims at promoting products made by women artisans and putting women artisans in online contact with customers. La Presse reports that the web site comprises of a wide variety of handicrafts such as ceramics, embroidery, engravings, mosaics and jewelry.
- Saudi Commission for Tourism and Antiquties and Al Hokair organize 10th bazaar in Riyadh
- Algeria becomes the Arab World’s WiMAX pioneer
- Egypt: Internet users spend US$ 2.1 billion on retail e-commerce
- New website launched for breast diseases and cancer
- It's not all about the burka! DKNY launches new Ramadan collection