President Assad receives Lebanese officials for talks
Syrian President Bashar al-Assad received on Monday separately Lebanese Deputy Parliament Speaker Eli Ferezlee, Minister of Defense Khalil al-Hrawe and Head of the Lebanese Progressive Socialist Party Walid Gunbulat, according to the official Syrian Arab News Agency.
During the meetings, talks focused on the regional situation, the brotherly relations between the two countries and issues of joint concern, the agency added, without providing further details. (Albawaba.com)
- Syrian President receives Lebanese Parliament Speaker, Health minister
- Syrian President receives Lebanese Tourism Minister, parliament member
- President Assad receives Former Arab League Head; Lebanese MP
- Syrian President receives Lebanese Deputy Premier, Qatari Minister
- Syrian Defense Minister receives Lebanese counterpart for talks