Press: Four Shepherds Killed by Islamic Extremists in Algeria
Four Algerians shepherds were killed Saturday in two separate attacks carried out by armed men, suspected to be Islamic extremists, reported the Kuwaiti News Agency (KUNA), quoting local press.
Al-khabar newspaper reported that a shepherd was shot dead during the first attack that was targeted against a group of young shepherds who were selling their flock for Eid Al-Adha.
Three others, according to the paper, were slaughtered about four kilometers away from where the first attack took place.
Reports said that more than 500 people were killed, including civilians, security members, and extremists, since the start of this year – Albawaba.com
- Press: Algerian Extremists Kill Ten, Including French Woman
- Press: 18 Islamic Extremists Killed in Algerian Violence
- Press: Five Family Members Killed by Militants in Algeria
- Press: Algerian Extremists Kill 11 People, Including Five Children
- Press: Thirteen Soldiers, Six Islamists Killed in Algerian Clash