Prince Albert II of Monaco visits Ferrari World Abu Dhabi
Prince Albert II of Monaco, ruler of the Principality of Monaco and renowned Ferrari fan, was given an exclusive tour of Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, the world’s first Ferrari and largest indoor theme park, set to open on Yas Island in the second half of the year. Prince Albert, a passionate car collector, was offered a private tour inside the 86,000m2 park, during his recent visit to Abu Dhabi.
The tour, hosted by Claus Frimand, General Manager of Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, and Andy Keeling, Park Manager, was also attended by various dignitaries from Monaco and the UAE.
- Austrians Jailed for Procuring Prostitutes for Saudi Prince
- 20 fans sneak a peek under the red roof of Ferrari World Abu Dhabi
- Prince Albert II of Monaco commends Abu Dhabi for its leadership in accelerating roadmap for sustainability
- Prince Albert II of Monaco Commends Abu Dhabi for its Leadership in Accelerating a Roadmap for Sustainability
- Leading Global Superyacht and Megayacht Players Rally To 2nd Abu Dhabi Yacht Show