Prince Andrew ends Morocco visit
Prince Andrew, Duke of York, left Morocco on Wednesday, after holding talks with Moroccan foreign trade minister, Mustapha Mechahouri, during which the prince called for the promotion of trade between the two sides.
According to MAP, during these talks, Prince Andrew hailed the improvement of trade between Morocco and Great Britain, stressing the need to further develop them and promote the Morocco destination by British Tour Operators.
© 2004 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Prince Andrew Duke of York visits STC Group and meets with Senior Executives
- HRH Prince Andrew updated on Msheireb Downtown progress during his visit to Msheireb Enrichment Centre
- Saudi Crown Prince to Meet UN Chief in Morocco Tuesday
- Duke of York visits Morocco
- Prince Andrew of York meets Omani minister